Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Well, that is some sad news right there...😔

VK @VincentKennedy , although I'm sure we all would understand that you need to get back to "real life" at some point since all this probably pulls your focus away from your family, business, etc., we would be so sad... Because you've become a really good friend in different kinds of ways to many of us. And encouraging and inspirational in this movement. If you do decide to leave, please keep your account alive and just drop by to say hi once in a while, okay? God bless you! 'Til then, we all still have much work to do and many prayers to pray! 🙂❤️🙏
06:23 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 November, 07:42
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
AMEN TO THIS !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
22 November, 06:42
personally i find it the best kind of news, it means we are quite possibly 300 days from the beginning. i personally never thought i would live to see it...fingers crossed nothing happens til i do
eventually you have to pack up and head home otherwise it just gets awkward!🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 06:48
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
🤣

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 November, 06:27
Plausible deniability.

Who did he say would come back in 2023?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 06:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
😉

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts